Jobs at SOTO
All applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Service + Content/Copy.
For our Berlin office right in the middle of Berlin aka “Mitte”, just around the corner from our stores on Torstrasse, we are looking for a person to handle customer service.
Via email and phone.
Needs to handle both English and German language very well.
More languages is also nice.
A positive and solution-oriented attitude preferred.
The position also doubles for content. Meaning writing product descriptions for our online store.
A back ground within street or fashion culture a big plus.
Work hours are full time 9-18 weekdays mainly.
We are taking interviews already, so please apply soonest.
Digital Campaign Designer
To continue our online growth, we are now looking for a Digital Campaign Designer to join our team in Berlin for SOTOSTORE.COM .
You will play a key role in how we communicate with our target market through visual design and the presentation of news and offers. You have a keen interest in street culture, fashion, and music and you are excited (as we are!) to create a visual presence that firmly puts us top of mind with fashionistas, street & sneaker-heads.
You work closely with colleagues from the marketing and purchasing department to create out-standing marketing communications. This includes the following:
- Campaign planning (new product and brand releases, offers and campaigns)
- Design materials for various website promotions (desktop and mobile)
- Design campaign materials for email newsletter, social media posts, and online advertising campaigns
- Creating newsletters (graphics with some copy elements)
- Campaign management in our CMS (target groups, regions, products and pricing)
- Creating graphical elements to SoMe and network campaigns
- Creating material for merchandising and advertising material
You’re a creative person, interested in design, fashion and technology and enjoy working on a variety of projects, often with tight dead-lines. You are experienced with current design tools (e.g Photoshop) and up-to-date on the latest e-commerce and media trends as well as social media platforms.
You’re highly motivated, enthusiastic and eager to perform, have a degree in graphic design and have at least 3 years experience working in digital marketing or e-commerce.
- Adobe CC (Photoshop or Illustrator)
- HTML (CSS, nice to have)
- Good UX understanding
- Experience in working in a CMS framework and email programs
- Written German and English
- A plus is if you have experience in moving media
INTERN - BACK OFFICE
We are looking for interns constantly. Please apply and lay out in which capacity you see yourself contributing to our team and company as a whole. The internship has to be compulsory for your studies or apprenticeship.